Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Production and Sanitation workers  (Read 61 times)
SUNENS
นักเดินทาง

View Profile
« on: Feb 02, 2021, 17:33:13 »

If you are enthusiastic to join this booming industry and have the eagerness to learn and grow, we want to hear from you!

My name is Meagan Goudreau and I am the Human Resources Manager of Sunens. Sunens is a Southwestern Ontario company, focused on cultivating organic cannabis in a high-tech greenhouse facility. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team and lead the way in this new Canadian venture.

We are currently developing 1,400,000 square feet of high-tech greenhouse space located in Leamington, ON – the greenhouse growing capital of Canada. Sunens is projected to lead the way with its state-of-the-art growing facility as it will proudly produce safe, consistent, organic cannabis.

Having 20+ years of greenhouse growing experience and an even longer involvement within greenhouse fabrication; our team possesses the skills it takes to become an industry leader. With a focus on innovation and quality assurance, our research and commitment to responsibility are just as important to us, as the products we harvest.

We are looking for some Thai workers, who are already living in Ontario and would like to join our TEAM.  We offer full time employment Monday thru Saturday. Our current needs are production workers and sanitation workers. We will provide housing for our guest workers to establish full time employment at our facility.

If you are looking for full time employment or happen to know someone who is looking for full time employment please forward my contact information mgoudreau@sunens.com

Our company website is www.sunens.com

Thank You
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

RSS | WAP